Micro SW2b – SW4 – SW6
The Nuova Elettra Micro SW2B, SW4B, SW6B chargers provide the following benefits:
• The very high efficiency (more than 85%) compared to taper chargers, leads to a significant reduction of costs, because less energy is consumed for each charge.
• Reduced weight and volume.
• Blind side of the charger to avoid that objects eventually placed on top could obstruct the ventilation slots.
• Removable cap casing for checking the charger without removing it from the wall.
• Reduced charging time leads to reduced electricity bills, reduced water consumption, reduced battery maintenance and improved battery life.
• Recharge profile not influenced by power grid fluctuation or depth of discharge.
• Air flows horizontally.
Electronic components are located away from the main air flow to prevent damage, corrosion and contamination.
• Temperature increases only 15° when charger is working @ max power: INCREASED LIFETIME.
- Single Phase Input Voltage 230 V ± 15 % DISPLAY
- Suitable for lead acid / gel / AGM batteries
- Easily programmable charging mode
- IUla, IUla gel, IU0U recharge profiles are made available
- Charge factor calculation with equalising and maintenance charge
- Option for “Trickle” charge
- Microprocessor controlled
- LED’s indicating state of charge and fault condition
- Suitable for wall fixing
- Suitable for on-board application (MICRO SW2)
- Robust metal construction
- Cooling by forced ventilation
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overall charge timer protection
- Incorrect battery voltage protection
- Thermal protection
- Degree of protection IP20
- For indoor use only
- Also available as SW6 with pump for electrolyte circulation