Micro HF E
The Nuova Elettra Micro HFE charger has been designed after many years or research and development. This charger is built to the highest standards of design, manufacture, quality control and customer service. Micro HFE incorporates the latest High Frequency technology and provides the following benefits:
• The very high efficiency -more than 85%- compared to 60% of standard taper chargers, leads to a significant reduction of costs, because less energy is consumed for each charge.
• Reduced weight and volume.
• Reduced charging time leads to reduced electricity bills, reduced water consumption.
• Reduced battery maintenance and improved battery life.
• Recharge profile not influenced by Mains fluctuation or depth of discharge.
- single Phase Input Voltage 230 V 15%
- suitable for lead acid / gel batteries
- IUIa recharge profile, with equalising and maintenance charge
- microprocessor controlled
- LED’s indicating state of charge and fault condition
- suitable for wall fixing
- robust metal case
- cooling by forced ventilation
- reverse polarity protection
- overall charge timer protection
- incorrect battery voltage protection
- thermal cut-out
- automatic operation